Teckwrap glossy permanent vinyl ideal for Cricut machines
Our gloss craft vinyl series comes in many colours, from sharp to tender, intense to sweet, and passionate to gentle... Whether removable or permanent vinyl, you can always find the colors suit you need. These materials can be broadly used in different projects, from artwork crafting, interior décor, to outdoor design… Each of them presents you with a gorgeous appearance, which makes your work special and extraordinary.
Even better, you can get these high-quality materials at an affordable price. They are easy to apply and remove with no residue. For the permanent craft vinyl, even though it offers a permanent finish, the adhesive is safe enough for you to remove at all time.
- Size: 12"x15ft. (0.3 x 4.6m)
- Thickness: 0.1mm; Liner:0.15mm
- Recommend using with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
- Great for Handcrafts, Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Wall Decals, Window Graphics, Glass Mirrors, Scrapbooking.
- Compatible with most Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters
B. How to use it
- Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry; the smoother the surface, the easier to transfer the vinyl.
- Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat with a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
- Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
- Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
- Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nice and tight.
- Adhere it to the newly clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
- Remove Transfer paper
A test cut is always recommended.
This is not a heat-transfer vinyl. It's not a printable vinyl. It does not work with inkjet or laser printers.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.